This section contains resources that will be useful to all beekeepers, from those who are just starting to think about keeping bees to those with many years of experience, and even for those whose involvement with bees might be involuntary and unplanned:
- Our Dealing With Swarms page will guide you to sources of help in your area.
- Help and guidance on a wide range of issues and practical topics can all be found in the Leaflets, Guides and Videos section.
- The NBU is regular contributor to publications such as BeeCraft, BBKA news, WBKA news and Bee Farmer magazine, and an archive of these contributions can be found on the Articles page
- Our library of images, freely downloadable under Crown copyright, can be found in the searchable Media Gallery.
- New or prospective beekeepers might want to read the New to Beekeeping section for advice and suggestions
- For more experienced beekeepers, the NBU has considerable experience (and success) using the queen-right queen rearing method, which can be read about in the Queen rearing section.
- Information on live and historic disease incidence, disease trends, colony losses, import and export statistics and a wide range of other data can be found on the Disease Incidence page of our Diseases and Pests section.