- Switch base and data layers on and off by opening the 'Layer' icon in the top right hand corner of the map.
- When selecting a data layer, the legend for that layer will appear in the 'Map layer legends' area.
- Most, but not all layers, enable you to click data points to view more information.
- Zoom in and out by using the Zoom buttons located in the top left of the map, or by using a mouse wheel.
- Please note: The slider will only work on layers that contain timeline data. The slider is ignored when viewing data that is a single snapshot.
- Drag the two handles of the range slider apart to view the data for different years.
- The slider handles can be dragged together, in order to display data for a single year.